Exhibit Booth, Advertisement and Sponsorship Reservations Instructions
Below are the steps required to purchase an exhibit booth, conference advertising or sponsorship. If you are not interested in reserving a booth, after completing the steps below, scroll past the exhibit hall floorplan to reserve your advertisement options.
(1) Company Search:
- Please enter your company name below and click the search button. If your company has a record in the AAS database the search results will display the company name.
Note: In some instances, you will see multiple iterations of your company/organization.
IMPORTANT: Please do not enter your personal email as the company email.
(2) Employee Search:
- The city and state is not required to complete a search. The broader the search the better.
- Please select the most appropriate selection from the search results. If no company is found, you will be prompted to create a new record.
- Please enter your first and last name or the name of the contact for which you are completing this transaction.
- If a record is found, select the name. If no record is found, please create a new record. The email address must not match the email address listed on the company record.